Kori Gould, MBA, MLA
Strategic Communications and External Affairs Specialist
Keep in touch with the UTHealth SPH Alumni Association by liking us on Facebook or joining our LinkedIn group.
You can also join our mailing list by emailing email@example.com.
Welcome to the UTHealth School of Public Health Alumni Community!
The Alumni Association of UTHealth School of Public Health School strives to provide a mechanism for communication and networking for all alumni from the regional campuses and to foster communication and collaboration amongst alumni, faculty and students.
If you'd like to get involved with the Alumni Association or have questions and/or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UTHealth SPH Alumni Association is now on Facebook and LinkedIn!
UTHealth School of Public Health Alumni Association
2016-2018 Executive Board
The UTHealth School of Public Health Alumni Association is governed by a seven-member executive board elected to lead and represent current and former students in a mutually beneficial relationship with the university.
- Polly Sparks Turner, Dr.P.H., M.P.H., R.Ph.'72 '99 (term ends Sept. 2016)
- Barbara Sunderland Manousso, Ph.D., M.P.H. '87
- Kelli Lovelace, M.P.H. '15
- Larissa J. Estes, Dr.P.H. '11
- Ashley A. Francis, M.P.H. '10
- Marlisa S. Hardy, Dr.P.H., M.P.H. '14
- Nakis I. Urfi, J.D., M.P.H. '13
Make an impact and expand your public health network by volunteering, mentoring, or attending one of our alumni events.
- Oversees the keeping of membership records of the Alumni Association
- Maintains a database of membership contact information, tracking and contacting new members upon graduation, and outreach to existing members to increase active participation in Alumni Association events.
- Oversees the planning of fundraising activities for the Alumni Association and UTHealth SPH.
- Plans events to raise money for the Alumni Association general fund and works with the UTHealth Development Office to raise funds for UTHealth SPH.
- Oversees the planning of professional development events for the Alumni Association.
- Gathers information from alumni on programs that would be of professional interest and plan such events in conjunction with alumni, students, faculty and staff.
- Oversees the planning of social events for the Alumni Association.
- Gathers information from alumni on social events that would be of interest and plan such events in conjunction with alumni, students, faculty and staff.
Mentor a UTHealth SPH Student
The goal of the UTHealth SPH Alumni Mentoring Program is to connect students with experienced alumni in the field of public health.
Alumni mentors will have an opportunity to:
- Help UTHealth SPH students develop their career path
- Give back and stay connected to UTHealth SPH
- Help develop new talent in the field of public health
- Share his/her expertise and experience
Be a Speaker or Panelist
Our Alumni Panel and Networking Socials and professional development workshops occur each spring and fall semester. These events offer a variety of ways for you to share your professional experiences and expertise with other alumni, faculty, staff and students. This is your opportunity to share your personal public health journey!
Join The UTHealth SPH Alumni Association
Did you know that all graduates from UTHealth SPH are members of the Alumni Association? You can become more involved by attending our alumni meetings and/or events that we host throughout the year.
Host or attend an event
Alumni are always invited to join us at local and regional events sponsored by the UTHealth SPH Alumni Association as well as school-wide events at UTHealth. Check the UTHealth SPH events calendar and the Alumni Association's event calendar often to see what’s happening near you. Interested in organizing an event in your region? Please email email@example.com
Stay connected to the UTHealth SPH community with the Alumni Association's e-newsletter. Read the latest issue here:
UTHealth School of Public Health alumni (including faculty, staff and students who have completed an M.P.H., M.S., Ph.D. or Dr.P.H. at the school) are invited to attend an alumni social on June 23 at 6 p.m. to connect and network with fellow UTHealth School of Public Health alumni over light hors d'oeuvres and spirits at Texas' oldest craft brewery! Space is limited. Please RSVP here. Download the event flyer here.
Please check back for updates, or follow us on social media for alumni happenings in your area.
Welcome to Career Services
Career Services provides a collection of public health resources that will assist all registered students and alumni in their career endeavors and ultimately in their career success. Our goal in Career Services is to assist you in successfully connecting and building long-term relationships with employers. We invite you to explore the website or stop by Career Services in RAS E-201 and make use of the wide variety of resources and services that are offered.
Job-Ops is an online system available to the UTHealth SPH community that allows students and alumni to search for jobs, upload multiple resumes, cover letters, reference letters and send online resume referrals to employers. Employers are able to post and manage job listings, view and make resume referrals of qualified candidates.
Mentors can also use Job-Ops to connect with UTHealth SPH students by sharing their experiences and valuable information in the field of public health. Faculty members can be kept abreast of happenings in career services, see what potential employers are recruiting SPH students and view which students are utilizing the system.
To log into the Job-Ops system, please click here.
Please update your alumni information here:
Alumni Update Form
*Please do not fill out if you have not yet graduated.