Online MPH in Healthcare Management
Earn an MPH in Healthcare Management Online from UTHealth School of Public Health
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. It’s also one of the most complex. Employers look for leaders who can help their organizations navigate changes with ease. Are you ready for the challenge?
Advance your leadership skills with our online Healthcare Management MPH Program
The online MPH in Healthcare Management (HCM) prepares students for the modern healthcare workplace. The program combines rigorous training in healthcare management with a unique focus on population health.
This online program can be completed in 33 months if students are enrolled year-round, Fall, Spring and Summer.
- Online program rooted in the Texas Medical Center—the world’s largest medical complex
- Provides students with a solid foundation for managing in a variety of healthcare environments, including hospitals, public health agencies, nursing homes, health systems, pharmaceutical firms, insurers and other organizations in the healthcare sector.
- Low tuition and low student-to-faculty ratio
- Rigorous coursework and excellent practicum experiences in the field
- 45 units total
- UTHealth School of Public Health and its programs are accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
We are currently accepting applications for the fall semester of 2023.
Deadline to apply for a fall 2023 start is April 1, 2023.
Curious about what our program can do for you? Learn more and keep up to date with our 2020 online program launch.